In a nutshell, here's WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR,
A team player, used to work with multidisciplinary teams in international environments, where communication lines are short. Energetic and resourceful, with a hands-on mentality and positive attitude. Problem solver with pragmatic view and transparent work ethics.
Sr. Producer/Project manager
Independent, July 2011 - Current, Amsterdam
• Certified Agile Green Project manager
• Advertising Media Content & Events Producer/Project manager; working for global advertising agencies and brands such as; Kynda, NIKE Europe, Tommy Hilfiger Europe, Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam, 72andSunny Amsterdam, 180 Amsterdam, Branding a Better World.
• TEDxAmsterdam 2017 Program team manager
• Surfana Festival '14 & '15, clinic curation & production.
European Conference Director
PromaxBDA, 2011 - 2014, Europe
• Curated and produced 3 high-profile, 800 attendee conferences in Barcelona, Paris, London for International non-profit association PromaxBDA.
• Played a leadership role in selecting and securing key speakers and presentations for the event, in addition to being the main point of contact for a committee of high-level industry executives.
180 Amsterdam, 2007 - 2011, Amsterdam
DDB London, 2005 - 2006, London
EuroRSCG London, 2002 - 2006, Amsterdam
• 180 Amsterdam; Content Producer; manage and deliver TV, Cinema, Radio and Web content projects on brief, on budget across multiple channels for an array of international clients such as adidas, Amstel, DHL, HTC, Omega and Eli Lilly.
• DDB London; Centralised production of Philips' globally launched TV/Cinema & radio campaigns.
• EuroRSCG: Co-produced award winning Pan-European integrated campaigns for Volvo Cars International.
Click on link below to download the ol'skool cv for additional reading pleasure
WHAT THEY're SAYING
Monique van Dusseldorp - Curator & Moderator of media en tech events
"It had the pleasure to work with Chayenne on the production of the 9th edition of TEDxAmsterdam in November 2017. TEDxAms is a very complicated event to organise - and I can honestly say we could not have done it without Chayenne. The program of the event brought together speakers, acts and artists from all over the world, and included working with many partners. As program manager, Chayenne was the one on top of all information streams: speakers, acts, communications, production, press, coaches, etc. She combined great attention to detail with friendliness and charm for all involved. It was a delight to work with her, and I warmly recommend her!" - Monique
Jill Lindeman - General Manager, PromaxBDA
"Chayenne was my rock during our time working together at PromaxBDA. She started as the sole representation for the association in Europe, working closely with the US/LA office (-9hrs) and created a strong European presence for PromaxBDA organization. I could depend on Chayenne to lead all communication and production for our efforts in Europe which, in addition to a number of smaller networking events throughout the year, included our tentpole, high-profile, 800 attendee annual conference. Chayenne played a leadership role in selecting and securing key speakers and presentations for the event and was the main point of contact for a committee of high-level industry executives all of whom were invested in producing a successful event. On the backend, Chayenne is one of the most organized people I have worked with and in the middle of chaos was able to provide calm and efficiency to everything she touched. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her." - Jill
Cedric Gairard - Head of Production, 180 Amsterdam
"After having known and worked with Chayenne for many years, in my opinion she's one of the most driven, passionate producer I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Smart and always open to different approaches and views to any given challenge. Always in-touch with the music scene. Great person, and regardless if you're her client or if you hire her, she's a great person to work with". - Cedric