In a nutshell, here's WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR,
A team player, used to work with multidisciplinary teams in international environments, where communication lines are short. Energetic and resourceful, with a hands-on mentality and positive attitude. Problem solver with pragmatic view and transparent work ethics.
Freelance Producer/Project Manager
July 2011 - Current, Amsterdam
• Advertising Media Content & Events Producer/Project manager; working for global advertising agencies and brands such as; NIKE Europe, Tommy Hilfiger Europe B.V., Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam, 72andSunny Amsterdam, 180 Amsterdam, Branding a Better World.
• Surfana Festival '14 & '15, clinic curation & production.
European Conference Director
PromaxBDA, 2011 - 2014, Europe
• Curated and produced 3 high-profile, 800 attendee conferences in Barcelona, Paris, London for International non-profit association PromaxBDA.
• Played a leadership role in selecting and securing key speakers and presentations for the event, in addition to being the main point of contact for a committee of high-level industry executives.
180 Amsterdam, 2007 - 2011, Amsterdam
DDB London, 2005 - 2006, London
EuroRSCG London, 2002 - 2006, Amsterdam
• 180 Amsterdam; Content Producer; manage and deliver TV, Cinema, Radio and Web content projects on brief, on budget across multiple channels for an array of international clients such as adidas, Amstel, DHL, HTC, Omega and Eli Lilly.
• DDB London; Centralised production of Philips' globally launched TV/Cinema & radio campaigns.
• EuroRSCG: Co-produced award winning Pan-European integrated campaigns for Volvo Cars International.